Sunday, February 27, 2011

April 2011 - Call out for volunteer models

During two weekends of April I will be conducting two photography projects. One project is based on murder scenes and horror and the other is a collaboration of the nude body and shadows. For both projects I need people to offer to model. Whether ot not you are experienced doesn't matter to me as I am only after many body types.

Neither shoots will have any aspect of full frontal or genitalia exposure. I will need people to show their interest in either of the shoots and their availabilities by no later than March 27th 2011 by emailing nerveslikesteelproductions@gmail.com

The shoots will be taking place on the weekends of April 16th-17th and April 23rd-24th of this year in the Brisbane CBD area. As soon as interest has been shown for these shoots, costumes and makeup sessions will be organised. More details will be given to anyone who shows interest in this project.

I do not expect anyone to have experience and this is not a fashion shoot; I want all body types, all sexes and sexualities, personalities and most importantly I want this to be fun.

Note: Please be warned that for the murder scene shoot you may be exposed to fake blood and outdoor elements. Depending on how many people will be arranged for each day of the weekends, transport will be available for the murder scene shoots to get to some of the outdoor locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment